My lovely blog readers see it all here first! :)
Today I filmed a tutorial for a blue/green look which is pretty dramatic (I wouldn't normally wear this during the day but as I shot this this morning, I'm pretty much stuck with it for the whole day!) I would definitely recommend this for an evening/night time look. These colours are also sure to make brown eyes pop! I hope you enjoy the mini photo-tutorial below, shamelessly copied/stolen from Cynthia of ChanelBlueSatin! Oh and as a side-note, on my lips I'm wearing Rimmel Summer Angel and the earrings are from Bijou Brigitte.
1. With my ring finger, I apply Maybelline Dream Mousse Shimmer in #1 Porcelain all over the lid and up to the brow bone.
2. Using my Dior eyeshadow brush, I apply the green shadow from The Body Shop's eyeshadow duo in #3 Jade onto the lid.
3. Using my MAC 219SE brush, I apply the black shadow onto my crease and less than halfway on the lower lash-line.
4. Using my Mary Kay blending brush, I blend the shadows together to soften the look.
5. Using my Dior eye-liner brush, I apply Bourjois Noir Precieux shadow along the whole lower lashline.
6. I apply a thin line of Golden Rose liquid eyeliner in black to my upper lash-line.
7. Using The Body Shop's Eye Definer in Brilliant Blue, I line the lower waterline for a pop of colour.
8. To finish off the look, I applied about 50,000,000 coats of CoverGirl Lash Blast Volume in black to both my upper and lower lashes ;)
And here is the finished look. What do you think? Maybe you'll try this on yourself sometime and if you do, come back and let me know!