It's time for a monthly favourites post! Here were my favourites for the month of October.
1. FYF Floral blush in the shade Autumn. I wore this almost every day since I got it, the dark peach shade was perfect for my skin tone and really warms up my cheeks. I absolutely love the beautiful packaging. You can purchase this blush from the FYF website here.
2. The Body Shop Love Gloss in #19. The perfect "Barbie pink"! I've been wearing this gloss to death in my last few videos and have been getting so many compliments on it. I'm not usually a lipgloss girl but this was too pretty to ignore. I love the applicator and it has just the right amount of pink and sparkles to it :)
3. L'Oreal Studio Out of Bed Fibre Putty. Now that my hair is shorter again, I've rekindled my love for this product. I wash my hair before bed, comb it and apply leave in conditioner, then let it air dry a little and sleep on it. The next morning I apply some of this to the ends and scrunch it, which basically just defines the curls. (My hair is naturally wavy.) It's a quick and easy solution to a no-fuss, no-heat hair style!
4. Black statement earrings from Talullah Tu. I wore these as much as I could last month. They completely transform the simplest of outfits from plain to glamorous in seconds!
5. Faux fur leopard print gilet from CC. I absolutely love this cosy yet stylish gilet for the colder months. I can wear it inside and keep warm, or wear it outside without a coat! See pictures of me wearing it here.
6. Black leather tassel bag from ASOS. This is my favourite bag to wear right now, as it goes with almost every outfit, it's great quality as it's real leather but it wasn't too expensive either! I also love how you can wear it either across the body (long strap) or on your arm (short handles). Buy it from the ASOS website, here.
7. Candy corn scented candle from TK Maxx. This was an amazing find...even though Halloween is now over, I couldn't resist adding this to my favourites list! I'm still burning this because it's just too yummy to resist. My whole house smells like I'm baking something sweet and it reminds me of my favourite holiday :)
8. Barry's Organic Camomile Tea. My fiance and I have started a new tradition! Jonathan used to never drink herbal tea, but I got him into camomile in the evenings before bed. Now he makes us both a pot of it every night and we snuggle up in bed and watch a movie or TV show...it's the perfect way to unwind and relax!
In this picture: Wearing The Body Shop lipgloss and FYF Floral blush.
And how can I not end this post with a picture of sweet Albi! I love him so much! Isn't he cute?! He needs a haircut though...hahaha!
So tell me, what were your October favourites? Have you tried any of the things I mentioned? If so what are your thoughts?