I love my lipstick so much I eat it...om nom nom...ha ha ha! ;)
Watch My Full Makeup Routine video here!
This is a sort of updated everyday makeup routine using the Urban Decay Naked 2 palette, as requested by some of my viewers! I have been loving this palette as it's so neutral and even the cooler colours like silvers & greys suit my skintone too. Here's how I achieve my everyday look in 14 steps!
FACE & BROWS
1. Foundation - Maybelline Dream Fresh BB Cream in Universal Glow
2. Concealer - Maybelline SuperStay 24hr in #3
3. Powder - Rimmel Clear Complexion Clarifying Powder in Transparent
4. Contour - Sarah G Cosmetics Matte Bronzer
5. Blush - P2 Sun Love Sunny Moments blush in Summer Flirt
6. Brows - HD Brows Kit in Dark Brown & Nude
7. Highlight - UD Bootycall on browbone & inner corners
8. Lids - UD Verve on lower lid
9. Crease - UD Tease in the crease
10. Lower lashline - UD Pistol on lower lashline
11. Eyeliner - Eyeko Graffiti Eyeliner pen on upper lashline
12. Waterline - Avon SuperShock Gel Eyeliner in waterline
MASCARA & LIPS
13. Mascara - MaxFactor False Lash Effect Volume
14. FYF Cosmetics Dewdrop Lipstick in Coy
And that's it! It's pretty simple really, it takes me about 10 minutes each morning...15 if I'm being super diligent about everything. I hope this was helpful!
Update: Here is the full tutorial in image form if you'd like to pin it on Pinterest! You can also click to enlarge :)