I was tagged by the gorgeous Sammi Maria (beautycrush) to do the perfect imperfections tag, which was created by the equally gorgeous Andrea (AndreasChoice). I LOVE this tag, it shows that everyone is normal, we all have imperfections or "flaws" or silly little insecurities about the way we look. The tag basically involves admitting your 3 "imperfections" or things that you don't like about the way you look followed by 3 things you like about yourself. Sound like fun?! Here goes! :)
Things I Don't Like So Much
1. My cellulite - It used to bother me more than it does now...I think I've just learned to live with it! I also feel like there's more on one leg than on the other, is that possible?! You tell me...hahaha!
2. The right side of my face - My face is completely asymmetrical. As in, one side is completely different than the other, see for yourself in the picture above! I way prefer my left side and always try to pose for pictures with that side showing rather than the right. I get this from my dad, he had the same thing in fact when I'd see his reflection in a mirror he would look different than he did in real life...weird or what?!
3. My feet - UGH! I have a hard time even writing this!! Feet gross me out so much, but I have particularly ugly ones, hahaha! My sisters were blessed with pretty feet but not me! So unfair, I know ;)
Things I Quite Like
1. My hair - People tend to compliment me on my hair...it has quite a nice natural wave to it which makes it easier and quicker to style as I usually just leave it the way it is. Also I like that it's not greasy at all and I can get away with only washing it every 3 days.
2. My waist - I always gain weight there last...which I suppose is quite nice. Whenever I gain weight, I'll gain it in my boobs, hips, arms and thighs first. But no matter what weight I've been my waist has always been a good 10inches smaller than my bust and hips.
3. My cheekbones - I am grateful to my dad for my bone structure, as we have the same weird asymmetrical face thing going on but we also share the same cheekbones and jawline hahaha! I tend to get lovely compliments on almost every video about my cheekbones which is very nice to hear :) The only downside to that is that some people tend to ask me if I've had plastic surgery done or fillers in my cheeks...lol. NO! I've never had any plastic surgery, ever!
So, now it's your turn! I tag all of you to do this, let me know in the comments section what your three "imperfections" and your three "perfections" are...it's fun, promise! I also tag a special person, Alexandra from HRHCOLLECTION. Please check out her blog and YouTube channel, she has amazing style is a beautiful girl!