I finally got the time to film the much-requested everyday makeup routine I have been promising you guys for ages! Here it is from start to finish, including which products I am using currently which are basically all my favourites right now. I do this same makeup look almost every single morning and it has become a part of my routine that I actually love & look forward to everyday! It usually takes me about 15 minutes though I can do it in 5 when I'm in a pinch but I like to take my time and not rush.
When I do my makeup I like to catch up on my favourite YouTube videos, relax & just take a moment to myself before the day starts to get crazy and hectic! With kids I think that it's important to still take 15 minutes for yourself...even if that means waking up a bit earlier than the rest of the family. I wake up at 7:30 every morning so that I'm showered, dressed & have my makeup/hair done before I start my day. I feel like something this simple can actually make a huge difference to how I feel & how productive I am. As a result of taking this time for myself in the mornings, I can do a better job as a mother & wife.
Maybe that sounds silly but it's just how I feel!
Here are a list of the products I used from start to finish:
- Estee Lauder DoubleWear Foundation in Ivory Beige
- Estee Lauder DoubleWear Concealer in Light Medium
- Urban Decay Primer Potion Eden
- Rimmel Stay Matte Powder in Transparent
- Benefit Hoola Bronzer
- NARS Orgasm Blush
- Benefit Browzings Medium
- Bobbi Brown Old Hollywood Eye Palette
- YSL The Black Collection Eyeliner Pen
- MAC Eye Kohl in Smolder
- Lancome Grandiose Mascara
- Lancome Rouge in Love lipstick 200B Rose Thé
- Tanya Burr Lipgloss in Daydream
Check out my everyday makeup routine from start to finish below!